View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 02:09 PM   #22
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLChemist View Post
Sorry. My error. I was just working from what you said in another thread -- before you removed it. I guess I misunderstood.

I'm glad you found a relative. My people, the Oglala, place great value on kin. You know your place by knowing how you are related to those about you, human and otherwise. You are judged by whether or not you act appropriately within those relationships.

I've never I've never claimed to be anything other than the granddaughter of my grandfather. I don't live on the rez, tho' I have family back home. I do claim to be an ieyska, who has lived with open eyes and ears.

I am done speaking with you. I was not bullying you, despite what you think.
I was once married to an Oglala woman. Crazy passionate. I slept with one eye open because she slept with a knife under her pillow.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook