View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:16 PM   #21
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanfromOz View Post
Sorry Wardancer but there was a Cree Chief named "SweetGrass" in Canada. There are many "Plains tribes" living in Canada including Blackfoot, Cree, Ojibwa, Assiniboine, Nakota and Dakota. Plains Tibes have been having families with Inuits for thousands of years. All of the Inuit people in my family are also Native American.

I love the smell of burning sweetgrass. You can actually buy it here now. It is in every hippie, cultural store, alone or in smudging mixes.

I smudge to clear my home of negative energy. I smudge on the full moon to remember and feel close to my Ancestors (of all cultures) who lived by the moon cycles. I also smudge as an offering to the Traditional Owners of the land I live on to acknowledge that it doesn't belong to me and that I respect them.

For me it's a personal thing that I do in the privacy of my home so I don't see your problem.
Yes , those are "Plains Tribes". On this continent "The Great Plains" extends into Canada ! The "issue" is your attitude towards Our culture ! This is something you said to me and I quote "I practise both Earth/spirit Native religion and Christianity." So you just throw a whole bunch of mixed up religions together and claim that. You don't truly know squat about any one tribe's beliefs ! All you have is a stereotypical belief that we all lived in harmony and everybody got along with each other. There are special uses for different herbs that we smudge with. Only the un-knowing just mix them all up and have a "universal" smudge. That's what upsets me! You don't really know chit and you want everybody to accept you as ndn, just because you got a little DNA. It doesn't work like that. You are just a thin blood wishiwas until you show something besides DNA !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook