View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 09:31 PM   #24
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WomanfromOz View Post
A quote from a Canadian Aboriginal website:

Sweetgrass is one of the four plants (tobacco, sage, red cedar and sweetgrass) considered as sacred to First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples. It is known for its sweet scent, which is intensified when it rains or when burned. It is usually associated with the Prairies but is found in many different growing conditions from low meadows, forest openings, along lake shores but also in subalpine and alpine zones. It is found across North America, Northern Europe below the Arctic Circle.

PS: Canada is just below the Arctic Circle.

You really should research what you say before you say it. If you are going to accuse me of something, have the right information.

I suggest you learn about Canadian Aboriginal culture and you will find its quite similar in some respects to American Aboriginal culture. Then, you can have an informed opinion on Inuit people instead of assuming you know about Inuit culture.
You should stay on the Canadian Aboriginal website and leave us ndns that live ndn everyday alone ! My wife's family ARE Inuit, and they really are ndn !Yes , they are the sacred 4 , but we know which one is used for what. We don't just use them cause they smell good. Each one has a specific use. Stick that up your website !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Last edited by wardancer; 09-21-2018 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: added
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook