Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 01:36 PM   #46334
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Been a busy few weeks, which is why you all haven't seen me creep around here much lately.

My grandmom, who is 93 and of sound mind, decided she was tired of the pills and weekly transfusions and wanted to be moved into hospice so we've been busy tending to her and getting prepared for the inevitable.

On a happier note, my wife and I were out at Morongo, she danced and I worked on the webcast with Paul. It was her first time on a plane and to Cali. We also bumbled around LA and Anaheim for a few days. Ate lot's of good food, and had my yearly filling of In and Out Burger. We also splurged and ate at Lawry's Prime Rib in Beverly Hills, which was totally worth the cost, it was the best prime rib that I have ever had.

Now I'm back and the weather has been cool but raining. I kind of want to move to California but I don't know if my wife would want to go all that far from her family.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook