Chalako
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chalako is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
In another thread, JD mentioned he had some NDN tacos over the weekend. He didn't happen to drop any off in here did he? I could go for one or two.

Could have had some rattlesnake, but it was dark and late when hubby killed it, and he just left it laying until this morning. I fell asleep watching baseball and missed everything. He went into the kitchen to get something to eat and said he heard it rattling from there. He flipped on the back porch light and saw the snake coiled up having a staring contest with the cat who was farther out on the walk. He got the gun and shot the snake. Normally the dog goes nutso when he hears a gun shot, but he didn't last night. Guess he was sleeping as soundly as I was. It was a decent sized rattler-over 5 feet long. It's that time of year when they are on the move. Gives me the heebeejeebies (spellcheck loved that word) to think that maybe that snake was considering spending the winter under the house.
Be carefull with these scary animals.I heard when you see one there are more around.
Chalako is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook