Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 03:09 AM   #46357
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalako View Post
Be carefull with these scary animals.I heard when you see one there are more around.
We live in the woods, so seeing them is not unusual for us this time of year. They are on the move because they know colder weather is coming. It's highly unusual to see one in a staring contest with the cat, though.
This one could have also been moving because he felt the barometer dropping to to Hurricane Michael approaching. We aren't in the way of the hurricane but are under a tropical storm warning for the next couple of days. That's not a big deal.

@gilisi If I had to do without baseball, I would cry. I am seriously addicted to the game-especially the Atlanta Braves.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook