Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 01:15 AM   #46413
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
In case ya'll haven't heard the news. Hurricane Michael put a major hurtin' on the pecan crop, so the prices are going to rise and availability is going to get a bit sketchy. Not only did the hurricane winds blow the nuts from this season right out of the trees, they also uprooted a lot of older trees that were in their prime bearing years. They say it could take up to 10 years to get production levels up. I didn't realize pecan trees took that long to bear decently. Moral of the story-if you like pecan pie, stock up when you see the nuts this year. I'm pretty sure you can freeze them.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook