Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 06:24 AM   #46421
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It looks like the children here will be wailing and gnashing their teeth on Halloween. Rain is forecast for Weds evening. Maybe this year the 346 miniature candy bars, alleged to be in those two huge bags, will make it until 9pm. (Maybe I'll get to eat a few of the Heath bars.)

I'm getting old and crotchety. I've started to miss the old days, when only the really brave would trick or treat in my neighborhood. One bag of Snickers minis and you were set for the four teenagers, whose costumes consisted of a pillowcase for candy, and the half a dozen drunken adults who'd stagger to your door. You could read a book or watch TV. Now, if I don't want to let in the entire Texas mosquito air force opening the door ever 30secs, I have to sit on the porch with a bucket. We've reached the point where people travel to our neighborhood to trick or treat.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook