Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 12:57 PM   #46449
ches
Old Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lightbulb History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritflight View Post
Back in time people kept wandering around a lot in central europe. I think it's called central Europe. And country borders changed a lot in history. I wonder if people having had the same surname back in the 1500's years are related somehow or if that rare surname occured independently from one another in different parts of europe. I was able to trace the existence of that name back to the 1500's. That tribe you talk about may be the Germanen. Part of the germans where the Teutonians and some people say todays country name Deutschland stems from the Teutonians. But that subject was never interesting to me. Are you going to look further into your native american ancestry?
Just starting with “family search.org”. It is free. Gotten back to great great great grandmother. Changing the subject: Anglo Saxon the angles and the saxons were from Deutschland so a lot of Britain names are German.
ches is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook