Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #46465
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Well , so far so good with our furnace........it's a few years past when I thought we'd be replacing it ! My health issues have hindered my entire summer and fall. Apparently the kidney stone had triggered my immune system and the result of a longer than normal healing time and side effects are an intense flare up of my rheumatoid arthritis ! Some days my hands and wrists are nearly immovable ! I have gotten to the point I've gone back on some meds I've been avoiding just because of the after effects.....I am thankful for all we've had , all we still have , and all the Creator continues to provide for us. I hope everyone here has a wonderful Thanksgiving , and remember that family and traditions are an important part of our lives.

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook