Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:59 AM   #46472
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
We are having a small cold snap. Going down to the upper 20s tonight, and will barely hit 50 tomorrow. It's supposed to be back in the upper 70s by the weekend. Yay!

I have a torn muscle in my arm. I forget the exact name. Had to have an x-ray and if it shows that the muscle has pulled away from the shoulder socket, I will have to have surgery. If it hasn't pulled away, I just have a long road of PT ahead. The PA started laughing and shaking her head when I was telling her my symptoms ( I've been seeing her for about 8 yrs. so I wasn't offended.) and I asked her what was so funny. She is looking at surgery in a couple of weeks for the same thing. She hurt hers moving. I almost think I would rather have the surgery and get it over with than face months of PT-and still possibly end up having to have surgery.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook