Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 11:42 AM   #46477
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Dropping by to say hello so "Hello!"...

My wife and I have been cray busy going through the licensing process to become adoptive parents, which has meant tons of paperwork, background checks, meetings, trainings, and housework. Almost all of our paperwork is done and we have one last training to attend, which isn't until January. We haven't even started the ICWA adoption process yet, which I'm assuming is going to add another mound of paperwork.

OL, that sucks that you had to replace your heater but at least you shouldn't have to worry about it again for a long time. We recently had our oil tank replaced, didn't cost us anything since we rent. I came home late the night they installed it to the strong smell of heating oil. I went into the basement to discover that the installers didn't install one of the caps on the tank. Called the 24 hour emergency number and around 2am a tech arrived, looked at it, and said "Yeah, that's a big no no!", he had some spare caps in his truck and he capped it off. The smell took a few days to go away. Now we have the annual maintenance this Friday and maybe they can figure out why the one 3rd floor radiator barely gets warm, it's getting water and it has been bled.

Thanksgiving week was lame, my wife and I both had colds and I managed to catch a second cold just as the first was going away. I pretty much stayed in bed for a week since both colds were quite nasty.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook