Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:37 AM   #46488
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I didn't think anyone had posted in this thread for a bit since I didn't get ant email notifications.

We've been having some wild weather. Had an F3 tornado hit about 10 miles (as the crow flies) from the house last Sunday afternoon. It hit the sub base, ad did some damage, but not to the subs-just the pine trees and a few vehicles. We're supposed to get another system like that through this weekend, too. Apparently El Nino is on a rampage. I know one thing, the cold and the low pressure systems are raising cain with my shoulder.

My work schedule is all messed up. I've got 6 days off in a row and then have to work a weekend. I dislike working weekends-the guests are...I"ll just say difficult to be polite. LOL!

Teebs, congrats on wading through the paperwork. It will get done-eventually. then you get to the "hurry up and wait" part. That would be the hardest part for me.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Last edited by subeeds; 12-07-2018 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: 'Cause I forgot to say something. LOL!
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook