Old 12-15-2018, 09:54 PM   #9
aussiegirl
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
aussiegirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Thanks Olchemist,

Yes everything you have mentioned above is what i was wanting some clarification on and your reply is how i would naturally conduct myself. So thank you for that.

I didnt know however the extent of the tourism and tour guides and so on. I was thinking it would be much more difficult to be able to visit these places.

My friend has had this trip planned for 3 years, to be honest i had no interest in going until i said to her i want to visit the Hopi let me google if they are in the area. and then i googled american indians and route 66. Thats when i saw this trip will not be an ego based holiday of i saw and did this and bought this, blah blah. I now see his trip will be an experience, which is what i value, experiences.

"I may be total misinterpreting what you said, but is there some confusion about the PM's versus the posts to the forums? Or is something missing? I've approved everything I see waiting on these thread."

Oh i had actually responded to your original reply, in fact twice !! I saw that one was not posted so i responded again, oh well, i must be doing something wrong on my end.
aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook