View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:38 AM   #10
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Hey olchemist
Once again i respond to you and the internet kicks me off
It may not be the internet. Under your log in (user name and password), make sure to check the box that says "remember me."

I like that you seem to have an open mind. So many people have stereotypes in their heads, and they are disappointed when they find out the truth. I am very environmentally outspoken-especially on my FB page. Someone posted that I was that way because I'm half Cheyenne. I responded "uh, no, I'm this way because I would like to have my grandson and future descendants have good water to drink and clean air to breath." Maybe a part of it is my heritage, but it's not the driving force.

Some people come to the forum asking all kinds of intrusive questions-some about sacred subjects and stories. They get bent out of shape when they are told that what they are asking won't and can't be answered. As OLC said, politely ask questions about what's allowed wherever you are. You will be more kindly looked on than if you just blundered in like the proverbial bull in a china shop.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook