Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 09:58 AM   #46521
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I've been down on the coast. As much as I dislike snow on the roads, I do have trouble finding the Christmas spirit when it's 70F and I'm fighting mosquitoes.

Santa was good to me. I got a Smith Handi-Heat acetylene torch under the tree. I think my UPS guy would get a retroactive hernia if he knew he had carried an empty b-tank up the stairs, lol.

The builders were supposed to take out the ailing pecan tree that overhangs the site for the studio (and my roof and my neighbor's roof). They rescheduled into the new year. This moves pouring the slab into Jan. I'm not hopeful that we'll get two days that stay above 40F. Cross your fingers for me.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook