Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:49 AM   #46529
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ches View Post
I am old school I do use ATM WITH MY CARD, but never use it in a store. Please explain to me what happens to you. How do they mess up your card?
We have yet to figure that part out. Some people have some sort of thing that can scan cards while they are being used or in your wallet. So, I bought RFID blocker envelopes for our cards. Some card reader machines are rigged to scan cards. Each time this has happened to us, it's been after we have been at the same Flash Foods store. It's a busy store by the interstate, so we can't figure if it's a customer, or an employee up to no good. The bank says crooks can get your number, and make a copy of the card, or just use the number. got it all taken care of at the bank on Fri., though. This time my card has a chip in it. They say that makes it harder to duplicate.

So far, 2019 has pretty much sucked. Our dog died today, and he took a big chunk of my heart with him.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook