Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 01:53 AM   #46534
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ches View Post
Subeeds I know your family dog will be missed. I hear a lot that people say they do not want another pet. Now is not the time to think about that. If I can remember, in about three months, I will mention to you about a pet. God bless you. Maneto our creator made that dog.
Ches, our dogs have always found us. Sparky was o exception. He came into our lives about 6 months after our golden had died. He lived down the road and wasn't cared for, so he ran away and came to us. With the exception of a puppy we gout our son when he was little, that's the way it's always been. A mistreated dog, somebody moving and couldn't keep their dog, we just seemed to be in the right spot at the right time. Here's a link to Sparky's story if anyone wants to read it. https://subeeds.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/got-a-dog/

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook