Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 11:46 AM   #46557
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
This is phone wiring in a 100 year old house, which was part of a bad neighborhood and at one point had been a rooming house with 4 phone lines going in. The wiring is circa 1980's modular. A lot of it looks DYI and semi-competent DYI at that.

I have a critter removal service on speed dial; I've had so much trouble with squirrels running the First National Bank of Pecans in the walls. In the 17 years I've been in the house, they're removed roof rats, squirrels, a raccoon and one really nasty opossum. Chewed insulation is almost a given.

But the problem started when the painters removed the box from the wall. Then there was a scheduling snafu. The box was left dangling from the wires 12 ft up the back wall of my house for weeks.

Last edited by OLChemist; 01-10-2019 at 11:49 AM..
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook