View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 02:12 PM   #18
Broken Arrow
Signal Corps

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Broken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond reputeBroken Arrow has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I have cut the Fringe after sewing the bag.

The bag with the uncut Fringe is laid flat on a cutting sheet. I have a metal ruler which I use to cut along.

I have a roller blade knife and two very sharp knifes used by shoemakers to cut leather.

I cut starting at the bag where the Fringe is sewed to the bag. You'll need pressure with all three blades. The thicker the hide the more pressure you need; on the ruler and the knife.

On the next bag, I cut the Fringe before sewing the bag.
Broken Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook