View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 10:34 AM   #36
ches
Old Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond reputeches has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
He's right. I use "chrome" browser on my phone and the like button and the share button are there , but don't work. I tried it because I really wanted to tell ches he's an idiot , but to bad because I can't.
BA , i got your message , I'm just dealin' with some things right now. I'll get with you soon.ttyl
ches likes this and prays that wardancer’s path will be easy. To dance is to pray and to pray is to heal
ches is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook