Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 01:52 AM   #46752
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
Tornado on the ground went through Lawrence and on over to Kansas City. Lots of damage ! Looks like it's all going to stay north of where we live. Haven't seen the damage to Lawrence yet , but I have a niece going to Haskell. News said the tornado hit the south side of town and that's where Haskell is !Crazy weather......we have more coming later.....you know , when we're sleeping !
I have yet to experience severe weather that hits when it's daylight. If I were in your shoes, I would be sleeping on the basement steps. I know yur basement is dried out yet.

While ya'll are getting tornadoed on, we are baking in the heat, breaking records left and right. When it's still 85 at midnight, you know it's a heat wave. I don't know how people in huge metro areas deal with it. All that heat absorbed by the pavement and buildings, radiating back in the night. At least it cools off in the country.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook