Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 02:21 PM   #46846
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Just dropping by to say hi, so "HI!"

Looks like the storm season has been beating everyone up. We have had lots of rain and storms as well but only a few did any real damage. We also had a few weeks with lots of tornado warnings, so bad that I had to turn off the emergency radio because the alert sound is so loud it was scaring the heck out of the cat. A few tornadoes touched down near us but here they tend to be smaller EF-1 and 2 and don't last long because of the terrain. My town is flat and only has a few small flood plain areas so very rarely do we get flooding, however the yard just stays muddy for weeks on end.

I just don't have too much time to drop by here that much anymore. Been super busy these past few months. More adoption searching, house work, and regular work, traveling for work. I did go out to GON this year and drove around NM and checked out Shiprock and Roswell, which was awesome. Also spent some time in upstate NY with some of my wife's family visiting the res and also checked out the arena at Onondaga on the way home.

Anyways, I hope to try to check the forums more often. Take care everyone.

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook