Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2019, 07:19 AM   #46910
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ches View Post
Do people get to driving crazy when they evacuate?
Yes-and they get greedy,too, over stuff like gas and bottled water.There were 2 accidents Sat. on I95 within 6 hours. We are close enough to the interstate to be able to hear the traffic. It didn't use to be so loud, but they've recently cut down about 20 acres of our wooded buffer. We are now 100 miles inland. Left yesterday under mandatory evacuations. Looks like we may be here until Friday. The storm doesn't appear like it's going to be all that bad for our area now, but with temps going to be in the high 90s, I'm not going home until I know we have power. As long as Dorian has been beating the Bahamas, I'm starting to think it's not ever going to get here and get gone.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook