Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 08:18 PM   #46913
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Our visit was (in my best English accent) Quite enjoyable ! Their culture is quite different than ours and the humor as well. I'd say it ranked about an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10 ! LOL Took them out and about around here and they just had trouble comprehending all the wide open space around ! Seems in England most of the green space is gone.....only in parks and specific "green areas". Took them to the Fort and was surprised by an exhibition of Native dancing by a family from Oklahoma. Even more surprised as we introduced ourselves and they knew us ! LOL The world is not so large ! Took them shooting one morning , something they could never do in England , as their laws are so strict on ownership. They all 3 absolutely enjoyed it ! It was a 3 day visit that we were sorry to see end. They are on their way to San Fransisco via many miles of National Park covered itinerary. Should take them about 2 weeks to get there. It was a wonderful visit !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook