Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 05:27 AM   #46960
subeeds
small bead addict

Items ElephantPresentDolphinRainbow
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
subeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond reputesubeeds has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
I guess if we could get $8.00 a dozen it would be OK to keep them ! LMAO
When we had chickens, some of them were the Arcana breed. They lay colored eggs. Ours laid mint green, pink, and a peach shade. I saw on TV one day, that Arcana eggs are suppposed to be higher in protein and lower in cholesterol than brown or white eggs. The story went on to say that in Cali., they sold for $12.00 a dozen-and this was back in the late 80s. We kept them separate from the RI Reds because the reds were so much bigger, they would beat the tar out of the little Arcanaa.

I hear you about the feed and the expense. Most of the time, we just let ours out in the yard, and when we were ready to pen them up for the night, I would put some corn in a plastic bottle, shake it, and they would follow me to the pen because they knew that sound meant more food.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.
subeeds is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook