View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 10:03 AM   #11
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Slide the beads down to the end of the weft thread. Go under the warp threads and start working the beads between the warp threads one at a time from the bottom, pushing them up. I personally like to start pushing them through on the end I'm going to insert the needle and just start sewing them down as I push them through.

The first row is always the biggest pain, so just be patient. As you will see in the pictures, it won't matter if everything is straight right now.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 01-22-2014 at 09:26 AM..
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook