View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 10:10 AM   #14
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Now that the first row is done, I get everything straightened out leaving a couple inches between the end of the loom and my first row. I then take a piece of 1inch cloth medical tape and wrap around my warp threads. I squeeze the first and last row in toward the center about 1/2 to 1 bead width. Keeps everything nice and tight. Plus the biggest advantage I see to it is when you cut everything off the loom when your piece is done it makes it really simple. Just trim off the excess thread, and tuck the tape under your work before gluing it or sewing it down to your backing.

Now you just continue sewing down rows and pushing them against your first row. I have a few rows done in this picture.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 01-22-2014 at 09:26 AM..
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook