View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 10:42 AM   #16
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
For the purpose of demonstrating this. I cut my weft thread shorter than normal and I am now starting to weave back through to show how I end my row when I start getting to the end of my weft thread.

I hope this makes sense. What I do is switch to a shorter needle. I normally do loomwork with a 2 inch needle. When I weave back through I switch to a short needle the same size or one size smaller. Instead of starting a new row I insert the needle back 1 row. I go through 4 or 5 beads and come out. Then I go back another row go through 4 or 5 beads and so on until I reach the middle of my piece. I then start working my way back up toward the same row I started from. When I come out (which will be one row before the last row you beaded) I tie off my thread. I personally like to tie off on the left side of that bead and use a drop of super glue to help hold that knot, but you don't have to.
Then I tie on my new thread on the left of that last row of beads. Then I weave the thread through the same way I did when I ended the last one. Working my way back to the side I start my rows from originally, coming out on the last row I beaded.

Now you are ready to start beading again.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 01-22-2014 at 09:26 AM..
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook