View Single Post
Old 04-03-2003, 10:47 AM   #17
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
As Blackbear pointed out to me some of my pictures are ending up a little fuzzy. Still learning how to use my new didgital camera. So I reposted some pictures and had to rewrite some of this thread. Hope I remembered to include everything I had before. If not please point it out to me so I can include it for others.

Since I had a hard time showing what I was doing with the weaving back through using pictures I drew out a graph. The green lines show how you end the thread and the red lines show how you start the new one. Remember the red lines start and end on the last row of beads you actually sewed into place. Hope that helps!!!

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 01-22-2014 at 09:26 AM..
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook