View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 03:23 AM   #12
Suzizila
Beady Eyed & Beautiful

Items DollDolphin
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Suzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond reputeSuzizila has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
It was definitely a good one. I made sure to have my vcr set to record the show as I have some friends who weren't able to watch it.(I might just get the video, so I don't have to put up with the commercials and the little glitch from my tv which left a blank spot on my tape. ) One thing I really enjoyed was seeing the Crow men's and women's style of dancing. I don't get to see that in Ohio. I'll have to make to Crow Fair one of these days. :)
Suzizila is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook