View Single Post
Old 06-13-2001, 08:58 PM   #7
Blackbear
Honey Connoissuer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Blackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Blackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond reputeBlackbear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Crazy Crow also sells a great video on how do the running stitch and the two needle method. It is slow enough to learn by but fast enough to no bore you to death LOL. I learned how to do the running stich by accident after my mom taught me to embroider...since it is similar but you are putting beads on. I only use a max of 4 beads at a time though or sometimes the beads will be a bit loose...4 beads on..go in and come back up between the beads with the needle and then run it through the last two beads..string 4 more beads...that is my method anyhow.