Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2003, 12:12 PM   #13761
traci_m
Circus Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Now, DHG, how would you feel if one day your baby girl comes up to you. . .you've done everything for her. . .sacrificed so she could have everything you never had. . .tried your best to raise her respectable, and THEN she comes up to you and announces she's either married or gonna get married to some guy who does not even have the manners to come meet the family. You'd be pissed as hell!

It's like saying "I never recognized anything my momma did for me." And then you run off with some guy and we don't know who he is, who his family is, where he comes from, where he's goin'. Is he gonna take care of you as good as your momma? If not, why even bother? See. . .we don't know all these things because we have not met him. And what kind of man does not come and meet someone's family first? So, then we are left to think he must be hiding something! Or you're hiding something.

Now come on. . .when is this person going to come and see us here at the Cafe? We aren't all that bad, now are we?
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook