View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 11:47 AM   #15
records_all_drumz
Junior Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
records_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond reputerecords_all_drumz has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
A low carb diet is a tough one. But I've seen it work. I would rather try jogging, lifting weights and jumping rope. Also, bust that tape out of your best drum group and dance. I always found out it is best to change up, that way you don't do the same thing everyday.

That low carb diet should be a lifestyle change for many of us, with diabetes looking at a lot of us in the eye. Diet Right is pretty good so is diet slice.

Here are some no-no's: Rice, corn, bread, noodles, chips, any kind of patatoe's..ouch! and no caffeine another ouch. Plus, no beer DAMN!

But lots and lots of protein meaning lots and lots of meat.
records_all_drumz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook