Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 09:45 AM   #14698
TaShunka Luta
Not for the Weak & Timid

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
TaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond reputeTaShunka Luta has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
G'morning! G'morning! G'morning! :supperhap :supperhap :supperhap GAH it's a purty day!!! I gotta unload my pies and get the pool cleaned up - bet we'll have a crowd today. Lemme run out there and put on the automatic vacuum so it'll be all nice and clean.......*unlocks the patio door and heads outside, stops by one of the tables and picks up the top to a red sequined bikini* *throws it over her shoulder* "Traci left that" ;) That girl :Chatter you can't keep clothes on her. Look like it was slow last night. Lil Cricket must be getting lonely. Hafta see what we can do about that.
*hooks up the auto vaccum so it can roam around the floor of the pool* THERE. *dusts her hands off and heads back inside*
*kicks the juke* I'VE GOT THA POWER blares out at about 3000 decibles. Moonwalks to tha front door to unload the pies. The beautiful pies. I work so hard at night. :sweat: but the reward. Yes, the reward. *holds up two blueberry pies with whipped cream topping and garnished with fresh blueberries* Look at these beauties. Just did pies today, no cobblers. Whats the difference - aye. Lets see, Peach, apple and cinny, blackberry an blueberry, and the KEY - key lime that is and lemon meringue today. OKAY. Pies are out - gotta get my steaks marinating, steak and eggs on hump day. I like to fry the eggs JEST right and put em on top of the steak, working on my presentation. Then some fried potatoes and gravy and some homemade biskits. *dancing around the front of a table, drops her head back and grooves on to tha side* its gonna be a good day......
TaShunka Luta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook