Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 12:51 AM   #14842
traci_m
Circus Director

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
traci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond reputetraci_m has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
*sighs* Y'all ever met somebody that just gave you the creeps? They can be nice as hell and you can't find anything outwardly wrong with them, but inside you just know somethin' ain't right?

:( I know this kinda guy. He's so nice and sweet and never done anything to make me think otherwise. . .but there's something about him that makes me very nervous. Like, he'd like to do something if he felt like he could get away with it. And I never let on. . .but he's a big guy. . .and a black belt in Judo. . .and. . .he just makes me worried.

But his brother comes to our house (these are grown men--one is in his late 30's and the other his early 30's), and when he does, he brings his brother (the creepy guy). So, how does a person say "Hey, you can still come over, but don't bring your creepy brother? Don't know why he's creepy, but he just is." ???? Maybe I'm just over-reacting.
traci_m is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook