Thread: Redhorse cafe
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2003, 12:01 PM   #14859
MorningStar4
Flirty Girl

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond reputeMorningStar4 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
:) Good Morning y'all! been awhile since I been in here. Well I burnt up Another coffee pot and this one less than 6 months old!!! so I think I will help myself to some much needed coffee and did some one mention Fresh Fruit??

"When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced.....Live your life so, that when you die, the world cries, and you rejoice."

~*~The truest most pure form of Love....is when one sees you with their Heart....before their eyes~*~
~Quote from a friend~
MorningStar4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook