Thread: powwow ways
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 04:31 PM   #13
Speedy™
THE HIPPIE KILLER

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Speedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedy™ has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I agree there is some truth to what was said, but I don't believe its as bad as all that. I do believe some powwows are way to commercial, too much emphasis on money and not enough on the meaning. I also get tired of seeing "alter-natives" selling their wannabe crap here and there.

But the powwow is a great place to reconnect, to see buds you haven't talked to for a long time, meet new people, and expirience new things. There is bad and good in everything. It just depends on what you are looking for or allow yourself to see.
Speedy™ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook