View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 03:21 PM   #7
Nezbah
Peace n Mutton Grease

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Nezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Nezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond reputeNezbah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
OMG....Wakalapai....

That is mah lil boy dancin behind him. Turquoise with white fringe :D. Thanks for postin that link, I had no idea he was in there. Oh yeah, I think that was the Jr Boyz grass and mah lil one was just in there for the fun of it (he's still a tinytot at 3). But he sure luvs to dance. See ya on da trail Wakalapai.

PS....Yes, he also 'won' the intertribal trick contest (a indian taco :D) that weekend too. Don't know if you remember that. Anyhows................:D Have fun.

EMAIL ME for GON 2014 Special Hotel, Air, and Car Rates...limited availability. Powwow special rates across the US and Canada. I also offer great vacation, business, and specialty fares to every destination in the world! Email for the rates
npathstvl@gmail.com
Nezbah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook