Thread: Questions only
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 06:56 PM   #2237
MarthaFlysWithEagles
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Who said I won't get away, the BOSS? ;)
"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook