View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 09:21 AM   #1
HolyElk
A Tiny Tots Mom

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
HolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
HolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond reputeHolyElk has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
In Loving Memory of those who passed on......

In Loving Memory of my Grandma who passed away Dec 1997......... I love her and miss her very much! Glad I grew up living most of my time with her...... She told me stories of the past and about my relatives!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
As long as you keep a person down, some part of you is down there to hold that person down. So you don't soar higher than you want.

~~~CutHead Band of Sioux~~~

~~Native Pride~~

HolyElk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook