View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 03:29 PM   #8
Dezgn8veDriver
Pork chopsh n appleshaush

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond reputeDezgn8veDriver has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackbear
In loving memory of my friend Lorie.
Strangely enough I am living HER dream of being in alaska, camping and site seeing. And every day something new happens that makes me want to call her and say.. HEY LORIE guess what? She was a very special soul who was always there to listen and then tell you straight up if you are just bugging out or have a ligitimate reason to complain LOL!! I miss you Lorie and probably will never stop missing you.
BLACKBEAR, you are a very special gal. Lorie was lucky to have you for a friend. My dream is to visit Alaska and reading this makes me want to put more money down for my cruise up there. She sounds like she was a good friend....:2:

~ Ah nech me hewet ~ :49:
Dezgn8veDriver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook