View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 02:38 AM   #12
CHEROSAGE
cherosage

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
CHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond reputeCHEROSAGE has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I want to HONOR some of my family that have gone on before me.
My dad, Col.(RET.) RH Woolery Sr. passing from the effects of radiation/ chemotharepy for lung cancer and diabetes, My grandma Lorane (Putney) Woolery She was only 96?, Uncle James E Putney Jr. had a stroke/diabetes, Jackson and Jean Ellen (Ripply) Mace- my close cuz's Diabetes/BadHeart,Uncle Arther Hughes, Grandpas Chester Selby and Orville L Woolery, Sis Shirley Hutchings Diabetes/ Heart/Kidneys etc.. These are just a number of my family to include two brother in laws Gary Acker and Steve Ulmer.

I used to have a very large living family when I was very young. Now My very large extended family lives in my HEART and mind. Thanks guys for the great times and memories.