View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 05:16 AM   #13
Dat1NdnGuy
Aint Dat Sumptin?

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Dat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond reputeDat1NdnGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Arrow In Loving Memory...

:Angel2 Virginia Lee Schell 8/23/39--2/19/02 :Angel2

My Dearest and Loving Grandma...No words will ever be able to express How much You are missed. You are a bright Pillar of light and without you our lives are So So Dark. I Wish you were still here you have such a beautiful spirit, So calm, And nurturing...You were truly an angel on earth...Grandma I know it ain't been easy, No life on this earth is easy, this family has seen Terrible things...but you were always there and always smiling, It's good to know that you still visit us...I woke up one day and I could smell your cigarettes...Grandma, All I know is that I dunno much...But I'm happy that your out of all that pain and suffering. I had a dream that your were sitting outside at our lil' picnic table. I wished SO hard, that I could accomplish your goal for me...you'll never know how much it killed me that one of your last wishes was to see me dance again before you passed away. But I still work day in and day out towards that goal...your death hasn't hit ANYONE harder than Mom...She still cries for you, I know she does, of course you know how your children are...too stubborn to admit how sad they are. But tears are still shed. So speaking on Behalf of the family, your 8 children and 30+ grandchildren, not to mention the Handfull of Great grandchildren...We Love you! We'll be having your Memorial Next weekend on your birthday, We're even gonna have a cake for your birthday. Happy Birthday Grandma! :HappyBD:

Love your favorite Grandson -Sonni

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."
Dat1NdnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook