View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 01:52 PM   #18
Jinglin Chica
PowWows.com Addicts

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Jinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond reputeJinglin Chica has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
My great-grandmother Flora, who passed on March 17, 1995 ~ It's been years since you've been passed on but it still hurts like it was yesterday. I know you're doing much better up there, smiling down from heaven.

"Cuz no - one else could give me whut u gave me
And like when everything comes to an end
I pray that i go to heaven to see you again
Amen"

My friend Roanna, who passed away on December 2, 2001 ~ Ever since that tragic day you were taken from us, no words can ever express our how much we miss you girl but we live everyday thinking of you and remembering all our good times.

"In the future, can't wait to see
If you'll open up the gates for me
Reminisce some time, the night they took my friend (uh-huh)
Try to black it out, but it plays again
When it's real, feelings hard to conceal
Can't imagine all the pain I feel
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living your life, after death"

Jordena, who passed away recently on August 11, 2003 ~

"How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday."