View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 05:40 PM   #19
Feathers
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Feathers is an unknown quantity at this point
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
For my Great Grandmother who taught me about myself, and taught me about our verbal family tree. While all my cousins ran out to play I sat at GGranny's knee and listened!

For my Grandmother who taught me about plants and herbs how to use them, for good as well as .... we won't go there!

For my Father who taught me that sometimes you have to stand and take what you get, without defending yourself. That way it just makes the person hurting you look that much worse! But it also taught me patience, knowing that sooner or later my turn will come!

For my Mother a role model of a different kind, who taught me that kindness goes further than being mean and selfish.

For my son who I never got to know, but glad I got to hold if only for just one week.

And my friend who accepted me when I wouldn't accept myself and taught me the most important lesson of all. Life is a gift, it is one thing to give it to another, but sad to just throw away.