View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 10:16 AM   #39
spottedeagle
FANMAKR

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
spottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond reputespottedeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by hispeedlowdrag
Too many of "the greatest generation" are dying everyday, and sadly they take their stories with them. It is up to us to preserve their history and remember their sacrifices so we may properly honor them for generations to come.

but I remember all their stories and the wisdom they shared with me. I look foward to sharing these things with my own children some day.

Well said Hi speed!!!!! I have found both things occuring in my own family.

My great, great gandfather was a confederate soldier in the civil war. I also have great grandfathers that served that served in the Army in WWI, WWII. I know little about them, but I'm trying very hard to change that.

My grandfather served 3 tours in Korea and 3 tours in Vietnam.

My father served in the army in Germany, during the build-up there, at end of the Vietnam war.

My father; by adoption served in the 1st gulf war, not long before he retired.

I'm very proud of my military heritage. And although I never originally planned to join the military, the creator had different ideas for my. After serving my country for 6 years I'm thankful for the experience and knowledge I gained.

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Last edited by spottedeagle; 08-19-2003 at 10:18 AM..
spottedeagle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook