eagleshield01
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
eagleshield01 is a name known to all
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally posted by Feathers
There are some who would most likely say I do not deserve to be here, I don't know. I was in the Marines as reserve in high school then active duty for only a year before an ear drum was nearly destroyed. But I do have the paperwork to prove myself if I have to. But speak up please! ;)

I got tired of teaching American History to kids who don't care, they don't want to know about alternatives to what the books say, and I'm tired of fighting with them, the parents, and the school boards over it.

I'm going back to school myself, gonna take art, maybe teach that to little kindergarteners, or not, maybe just for ME!!:Angel:
:D Feathers, quit feling sorry for yourself, lol. Well, fun time is over. Back to reality and the daily grind. Traci your maternal grandfather must have had a helper spirit sitting on his shoulder. Sounds like a very fortunate man.
So, what do you all think about the bomb at the Nato headquarters in Baghdad? I have the feeling this is just the start of it. Heard Al- Quida is taking credit for the blackout last week. How knows? Could have sent a virus thru the computer.
I'd like to thank all the new verterans who have posted on this thread. I'd like to suggest tha if anyone knows of any Natives in the war zone who can access a computer once in a while to ask them to let us know what is going on. I don't know about you, but I'd like to hear the word straight from the horses mouth.
Have a great evening everyone.
eagleshield01 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook