Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 06:19 PM   #4
MarthaFlysWithEagles
Teen Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
MarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond reputeMarthaFlysWithEagles has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? daddy day care

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? in the ways of my grandmothers....and why im like this...

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? pictionary..my family banned me from scrabble cuz i made uo my own words!

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? tattoo and piercing

5. FAVORITE SMELL? sweet grass and fried chicken...

6. COMFORT FOODS? pepperoni pizza hot pockets

7. FAVORITE SOUND? the phone ringing at 230 am when i went to sleep at 1am...NOT!

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? when you lose your best friend

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? "dang man...people just wont let me sleep...."

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? burger king

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? well at the moment i dont know...hopefully i wont have to name one anytime soon.

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," sit at the computer and order a bunch of stuff that i dont really need....buy a car...and knock a few people off..... j/k

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? ever seen fast and the furious? :-)

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? no...just 5 pillows on the bed.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? what?!! i still havent bothered to get my license yet....well this friday i will. maybe

16. FAVORITE DRINK? strawbery daquiri flavored SOBE!! its addicting!!

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO":time? all i ever do is sit around at home...

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? well i wouldn't...i have already died my hair blue...green...purple..pink..so i like my hair the color it is.

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? davis-WV, Charlottesville-VA, Danville-VA, Lynchburg-VA, petersburg-VA, cleveland-Tn, staunton-VA.

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Full!

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? i dont like watching them but i love to play them!!

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: umm...i dont really know the person...but u seem pretty darn dandy to me!! :-)

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? well i kinda dont know the difference anymore...i go to sleep when i cant keep my eyes open no more...and i wake up when..well whenever i d*** well feel like it.
-until college classes start again-ayez!

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? bubble bath!! with the stereo on and the phone off!

25. FAVORITE PIE? pumpkin pie!!! or that chocolate kind with the yummy cream on top...even though i dont eat much chocolate...YUMMMY!

"A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
--Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."
MarthaFlysWithEagles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook