Thread: Survey Says???
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 06:24 PM   #5
Miss_Kiowa
StanfordPW*Publicity*Diva

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Miss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond reputeMiss_Kiowa has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Maid in Manhatten... sad huh?

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Dirty Girls' Social Club, for the second time this summer.

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Sniglets... don't ask, it was a garage sale game from a million years ago.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Latina... it's the closest thing you can get to a magazine for Indian girls. Cosmo and the others are too sleazy white girl.

5. FAVORITE SMELL? Rain... yummy!

6. COMFORT FOODS? Chicken fried steak sandwiches. Nice and greasy and so Oklahoma.

7. FAVORITE SOUND? My little brothers' and niece's laughter

8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? failure

9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU GET UP IN THE
MORNING? fifteen more minutes

10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Jack in the Box

11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? I have names, but no plans to actually have kids. I like the name Korin Paloma the best.

12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY, I WOULD," Pay my effing way through Stanford already. Blah... I hate this time-off thing.

13.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I used to not, but I'm likin' it more and more.

14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Subaru Justy *lol* It sounded like a two-ton bee.

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Orange Juice from Trader Joe's.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT,"IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD LOVE TO": Clean my room every day... or at least every week. *hehe*

18. If you could DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? I like my hair the way it is.

19. IN WHAT DIFFERENT CITIES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Norman, OK, Anadarko, OK, and Stanford/Palo Alto, CA

20. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? It's all gone... I'm a thirsty one. :)

21. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Basketball, College football

22. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: No one sent it to me...

23. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night... person. Not an owl. Owls + Kiowa = yo-o-o-o!! ;)

24. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Dallas

25. FAVORITE PIE? lemon merengue
Miss_Kiowa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook